An energy-healing practice creating a series of vibrational geometric patterns on or above the body using frequencies of essential oils, sound vibrations of tuning forks, and energy fields of acupuncture points.
These wave patterns of energy fields resonate with the chakra-meridian systems spreading throughout the whole body creating the same pattern. It treats the whole person.
- Promotes release of charged emotional energy.
- Allows room for a new healthy perspective.
- Creates opportunities for self-awareness.
- Releases myofascial constrictions in the body’s holding patterns blocking flow of Qi and blood circulation.
- The patterns awaken the person’s own capacity for tissue regeneration and healing.
- Reawakens a person to their potential or purpose of energy the way they were originally intended to function.
I have been an acupuncture medicine doctor for over 22 years serving the local communities of North County San Diego and Poway. My practice specialty is pain relief for acute and chronic musculoskeletal conditions in combination with stress related disorders and emotional-spiritual healing.
I have taken the best of what I have learned over the years from specialized training, education, and experience into a practical, efficient, fun, and effective form of energy healing, I call AromaTune.
My training includes:
· Classical Five-Element Acupuncture with Neil Gumenick from the Classical Five-Element Institute in Santa Monica, California.
· Tune-and-Heal with Barbara Angel, In-depth Cellular Music Therapy, San Diego, California.
· NEHC Academy Tuning Fork Chrono Therapy, Skin-anti-aging, Brain.
· Snow Lotus with Peter Holmes, Clinical Aromatherapy using essential oils healing body & soul.
Dr. Michele Arnold-Pirtle-Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (D.A.C.M.).
Michele Arnold completed her doctorate in Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine (D.A.C.M.) from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine (PCOM) in August 2016. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, in 1999, with a Master in Traditional Oriental Medicine (M.T.O.M.). Michele’s Bachelor of Science degree is in Biology, received in 1993 from San Diego State University, San Diego, CA. She holds both a California State Acupuncture license (L.Ac.), and she is currently a Diplomat (Dipl. Ac. & C.H.) of the National Board of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbology (NCCAOM).
She is the author of, “It’s All About Your Gut”, and “Ancient Healing for Modern People”. Both can be found on Amazon and Lulu.com.
She lives in San Diego with her husband, two sons, and their doodle named Duffy. Her interests include reading, writing, hiking, cooking, yoga, and spending time with her family.